$15.00 - $18.00 per hour
The primary duties of Delivery Driver are transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while utilizing most efficient routes and time schedules. They will work as part of the team in order to ensure items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client. The delivery driver will interact with customers in a polite manner, will be prompt in their delivery and commit to providing our clients with an excellent experience. They must be reliable, thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled and committed to work safety.
• Loading, transporting and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner
• Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied
• Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles
• Providing excellent customer service, answering questions and handling complaints from clients
• Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
• Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
• Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries
• Operating equipment and machines, such as car, van, truck, skid jacks, etc.
• Available to work on call 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
• All other duties as assigned by management
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver's license
• Clean driving record
• Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong time management and customer service skills
• Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items
• DOT Health Check
To apply, contact Katharine Byron at email@example.com.